Monday, December 29, 2014

As the end of this year

rides along the shiny pathways of my life, I have gathered the enthusiasm to come up with the last post of this year.

Seems like I never quit blogging; although I might have felt like a number of times. 
This has been one mad year. 
I flung away a lot of things during 2014. I think to say it was a difficult year would be an understatement. How often do you find yourself talking hoarse to yourself in the middle of the night. How often have I tossed and turned in my bed, tortured by bouts of incurable insomnia. Thoughts have formulated inside my mind. I have felt searing, unfathomable hatred curling inside my brain, overpowering it immensely, leaving it unable to think of happy and warm thoughts. I have felt cold resentment leading to incidents wherein I found myself unabashedly misbehaving with family and friends or teachers. It was all because of the madness. At times I thought it was bipolar disorder.

But it seems to have gotten over. At last, I have come back to the place where I get to be the same sane me. I need to take a quick hold of the tottering, falling confidence of my being and re-instill it, somehow.

I hope the new year will set things right. I apologize to the people I have misbehaved with almost everyday, in my mind. I feel nauseated at the mere flicker of memories taking hold of my thought process. I need to throw out these memories. It will take some time.

I hope I can get back to being cheerful.  

1 comment:

Revacious said...

People underestimate how worthy of love they are, and how essential it is to love oneself. It'll take work, but don't give up..