Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The typical December blog post (I am 28 years old and I still blog)

I was just randomly checking my blog (one of the things one does when one has loads of work to do and hence naturally one is heavily procrastinating) and I had this sudden urge to find out whether anyone still reads my blog. After checking the Feedjit counter I realized that people from places like "pantai negeri sembilan" have visited my blog three days ago. After, of course checking where this place is exactly (Malaysia, apparently) I decided to check google analytics and found out that people actually do read my blog: this blog has been viewed 42 times in the last one month.

Well, so I readily deleted a dozen or so posts bordering on the murderously depressing and the painfully pathetic zones, and here i am.

That brings me to the fact that after reading my blog posts of the last year, I really do feel like I was, indeed, terribly depressed, the whole of last year. Now that I am not, I can feel the difference; what I was feeling on the 23rd of December 2014 is so vastly different from what I feel now, how I am now, I think I should thank my stars.

(And get back to work, because I think I should keep this job, no matter what)

okthankyouTatabyebye

7 comments:

Playvdz said...

Welcome to Playvdz, Tourist Places a place where you can have endless entertainment Children Poems Content from all around the world Songs, News, Cooking Recipes, Technology, Religion, Cartoons on demand or live is just a click away, Animated Movies
Life without entertainment is colorless, Pranks in the Garden and we offer the best entertainment, Pranks that you could have ever experienced. , Shortfilms 2016 We believe in providing, Dramas 2016 latest and the best quality Video experience, Most Viewed Dramas

Bhoploo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bhoploo said...

Hi.

You probably don't remember me, but I just checked my blog after years and saw one of your comments asking me to send you something I wrote, and felt compelled to respond. I can't seem to post my reply there because I don't understand Blogger anymore..then again, I never did, but anyway, here it is:

Apologies for the obscenely late response, but I don't think I have that anymore. Either I deleted it myself, which seems like something I'd do, or it just disappeared, which seems like something blogger might do. I hope you recovered from whatever was bothering you then with something more healthy, like ice cream or cocaine.

Seriously though, I'm sorry. I just read a few of your posts from that year, and you were obviously going through a difficult time, dealing with certain things I identify with. I'd been through something similar for 6 years or so (well, the past tense isn't quite appropriate because it never really goes away, but it's better now), which is why I stopped writing and essentially disappeared - from the internet, and in general. I hope you're doing better now.

abo-bder said...

شركة نقل اثاث بالخرج

Anonymous said...

You probably don't remember me, but I just checked my blog after years and saw one of your comments asking me to send you something I wrote, and felt compelled to respond. I can't seem to post my reply there because I don't understand Blogger anymore..then again, I never did, but anyway, here it is:


www.golden-slot.com

ksg india said...

Top 5 IAS Coaching In Jaipur
Nice post.Thanks for share.

Unknown said...

Rally very nice post.Thank you
Best Wedding photographer in jaipur