Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Green is the colour

That be the song I am listening to right now.

I am not the kind of person who prepares drafts before posting, which is why I shouldn't have experimented with the draft option that blogger provides. I ended up editing and re-editing the drafts and then hated it all so much that my favorite word right now is "random". But then a girl should try out new things. Why, I know not.
Also, I was kind of waiting for new comments on my last post. Now that "77" is a very cool and soothing number to look at and sits royally beside the "smoky imprints" of the last post, here I am to narrate the story of my life.

I am 20 years old because I was born 20 years back.

That was the story of my life in its most precise form.

Now the song has changed to "Incomplete_enigma" - Deep forest, Vangelis, Spirits of the Nature. I always confuse between the artist-name and the song-name.

Talking about confusion,
I look very, VERY confident when I am lost and confused. But I look lost and confused when I am the most confident.
But whats causing all the tension and worry is the fact that I am feeling really really confident about the upcoming interview. THE Interview,btw really really want to get through. Now all I have to do is to be confused so as to look confident. But thing is, how do I forcefully confuse myself? Wait, I think reading and re-reading this very paragraph will do the trick.

Ok, now a little bit about my film. MY FILM. How great does that sound?! And well it is my film because,

a> I did the subtitles. That means, I cried, begged, rolled over on the floor begging other classmates for a little bit of time. Just 45 minutes. I just need to do the subtitles, because, the thing is, even though the technically adept people taking care of the technical stuff have come up with the most fantastic sound ever recorded.No sarcasm NO SARCASM, dreamy. Stay away from sarcasm,will you? but you see, just one problem. People are not being able to understand the dialogues. Now the technically adept people will obviously say that its because of the actors' ALL the actors, mind you. diction problems, but the thing is, without the dialogues, the film is nothing. Anyway. I fought the bravest, the most fastidious battle of all times in order to be granted some 45 minutes for the subtitles. We had to beg...no..I had to beg for time from other classmates because we'd run out of time. The time alloted was long gone and the film far from finished.

well iye, thats it. Thats the only claim I have to consider the film my film. Apart from coming up with the concept.

Anyway. All's good now.apart from the fact that I have been alienated and kicked a lot, a lot by the most unexpected people


But me is happy today. [What with 77 comments and all!]
Me is really really looking forward to the blogmeet. [27th May, T3, 5pm]
Me is going to end this post by putting up some production stills.

The actor actually turned my pink bag into a character!
My favorite-est photo/frame/scene/sequence of the film


Ladies and gentlemen, presenting, the cutest shrink of all times! :D


Oh, and I am going to Bombay. Yay! actually, it should be YAY!big grinbig grinbig grin

21 comments:

Gaurav said...

gaurav: wow
gaurav: blogmeet plus gmbc meet = nirvana?
adrita: :))
adrita: thats right
adrita: :D
gaurav: i`m posting that as a comment

Angry Voices said...

Don't think of me as your friend. Think of me as your

yeah, you know how it goes.. sound, font and all that jazz

Anonymous said...

i like your pink bag...

and bombay :(... still no news

onnesha said...

hahahaha.cutest shrink of all times!

onnesha said...

oh and best of luck for the bombay thingy.be confused.do well.
and wen do we get to see the fillum?

coffee stain said...

doctors in the house :P
jaata..... hee hee

and onn..... buzz off!!!

Llama said...

"Random" is a very nice and versatile word. Eg: Ki random re baba.

I do think you should have waited till the comment number reached 100. Or at least 80. I'm feeling so proud to see you get so many comments :D

Shall pray that you feel adequately confused during the interview so that you appear sufficiently confident.

Have fun at M'bai. Hope u're getting there before the rains though. Otherwise it gets all slushy and mucky.

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

holy mother of moses..!!..thats Roy??!!!....jatra'r hero laagche....lol,hahahaha.....i like it...i like it..!!!!!

Angry Voices said...

vhaire ahr da reemayneeng pikss x(

de trop said...

Remain Happy! Amen...
Even I am luking forward to the blogger's meet!
And yes, WHEN WILL I GET TO SEE D MOVIE???? X(

onnesha said...

@coffee-waaaaaaaattt?
i was being nice.and i agreed with her.
jottosob.bhalo bolleo baje.
blah!

causticji said...

77. Huge indeed.

Good idea, subtitling. Surely it wasn't yours, was it? :P

Bombay, yay! :D

undifferentiated said...

OMG OMG OMG!what film?is it complete?bombay brilliant haven of moviemaking and moviemakers bombay!!!i wanna kno more abt this...
n is thr an invite for teh bloggers meet?or do ppl just turn up?

Doubletake, Doublethink. said...

you made a movie. HOW COOL IS THAT.

*wallows in self-despair*

Amazing Graze said...

& when do we get to watch this film of yours? or do we have to be content with just these photos. :X

Bhoploo said...

The precise story of your life was very funny. And precise. You would write an excellent autobiography. Good luck with Bombay. If everything works out for me, I will be in Bombay in a couple of months as well. I don't know why I'm telling you that, but I just thought I should share it with you. Maybe it's the half-Bengali thing.

darkling said...

your own film!!cool!!who else is linked with it????

Royal Bengal Tigress said...

I want to watch! I'll even bring my own popcorn!

ArSENik said...

Yeah, its always the actors' fault. Bloody bunch of good for nothing illiterate morons. OK OK...I shouldn't be complaining. I have more or less worked with pretty good actors.

Would love to read notes on the bloggermeet and whether it conformed to your dream about it some time back.

Anonymous said...

bombay tey ki kortey aaschish???

little boxes said...

ummm i seem to have come in at the wrong time.
so...all the best for the mumbai thing (i am presuming its the interview) and the film looks nice :)