Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Five FRIKKIN' years!

I suddenly realized, its been five years since I created this blog. Not that anybody cares, but I am quite a different person now. See? I keep on talking about nobody caring and I make it look like as if I don't care that nobody cares but then I DO CARE  about the fact that nobody cares....I am sorry...where were we? I think I got quite lost. 

Anyway. So I was 19 then I am 24 now. I am happy that I've passed the nineteen something phase because clearly, I was a dork. However I am not quite happy that I've passed the twenty two something phase. My 22nd and 23rd years were the best of the lot. I'd finished college. I'd started working. Ah, the joy of having started earning your own money. Also, I grew thin while I had my first job. It required a lot of running around and my flab just melted away during the hot sweaty burning outdoor shoots. But now I've grown fat again.

And THAT is depressing enough for me to end this post.





3 comments:

the girl with a zillion namesakes said...

Yeah 5 friggin Years...My old blog is no more

Anonymous said...

Wow thats impressive ... a nice blog except for the orange which hurts (try something psychedelic :P) ... was surfing for some good weed in mumbai and stumbled across your blog (seriously!) ... sounded like most of it was written when stoned ... but very well written ... good job ..

PS: my supplier got busted recently and getting shit stuff ... any chances you might help me with it? any landmark in mumbai would do ...

abnormaljunk said...

keep it up.
i'll be reading it