Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Open the window to avoid freezing to death

This is a follow up to my king size decision of blogging everyday. And if Blogger stats are to be believed, I got 43 page views yesterday; which is rather encouraging; but truth be told, I don't see myself believing blogger blindly.
Anyhow, I believe I am soon going to be thrown out of this job. Which is quite a welcome thought, really. If I lose this job, I am going to go back to Calcutta; sort of completing a full circle. Ah, to go back to the land of searing humidity, mosquito rage at the fall of dusk and auto-wallahs who slyly press your boobs with their elbows while taking a turn on the road. But then I have a loving boyfriend with a motorbike; the fact which with one grand flourish strikes out all the probable discomforts likely to face me if I pack my bags and go back to the city of Poriborton.

Lets see.However, if I don't  lose my job, I'll probably be touring the North East while the show I work for covers indie rock bands and makes episodes out of their passion for music; which is not that bad either.

No comments: